Deputyship Applications


If someone is no longer able to manage their finances or to make decisions about their own care, and they have not appointed an Attorney to act for them, it is usually necessary to ask the Court of Protection to appoint a Deputy to make important decisions for them.  The process is time-consuming and onerous.

If you are in the position of needing to make a Deputyship application, we can complete the forms for you and liaise with the Court.