We can help you when difficulties with an estate or trust arise, for example:
- You have concerns about the validity of a Will.
- Someone has died and not made proper provision for you.
- You have concerns about how an estate or trust is being administered.
- You think that a lawyer has been negligent when preparing (or failing to prepare) a Will.
- Somebody else is contesting how an estate or trust is to be distributed.
Losing a loved one is an extremely difficult and emotional time. Whatever the issue, it is important that you take expert legal advice quickly to ensure you do not miss any time limits and that you resolve any disputes as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.